Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Inner Struggle of My Mind : Part 2

Enters Radinet, the Mastermind. Enters Kaede.

Radinet : So how's the situation ?

Kaede : Errr, well, a bit screwed up, but the host body is still running well.

Radinet : I don't get it.

Kaede : As you requested, I've already talk to the people whom you asked me to talk to..

Radinet : Go on.

Kaede : The results aren't desirable, but still there is hope...

Radinet : (interrupts) I DON'T WANT ANY HOPE, I WANT RESULTS !!! AND RESULTS ARE WHAT I WANT TO SEE !!!

Kaede : (take off hands off ears) Err, I understand that, Sir Radinet, b-but...

Radinet : NO BUTS !

Exits Radinet.

Enters Kaizer.

Kaizer : What's the fuss ?

Kaede : (imaginary steam on the head) And where in HELL had you been ?

Kaizer : Wandering around, as usual. Why ? Hey STOP !!!

*Both of them are struggling on the ground now...*

No comments: