Wednesday, April 27, 2005

E-mails & Documents

"28% of 250 MB", the meter reads.

Ah, time to clean my mailbox. It's full of notices, invitations, and all sorts of rubbish you can find. And there's plenty of them that are UNREAD. Totalling up to 500+ of them.

Let's see... events that have already passed. Delete. Expired invitations. Delete. Reminders. Delete. Unread Spam. Delete. And it goes on & on...

Well, I finally cleared all the junk till the meter drops to 23%. And well, 400+ mail. My mind was clearer after that. At least I disposed some junk today.

But my day didn't quite end that day. Later my mum returned home, and she pulled out a whole stack of insurance paperstuff along with a cardboard file, and ordered me to arrange them all.

Great. As if today I'm destined to be stuck with these type of cleaning jobs. *shrugs & sighs*

No comments: