Monday, April 25, 2005

What A Shame...

Oh great, the adults in the Internet are acting like kids. And they are people who surfed the Net.

Blaming and pointing fingers at each other. Digging up the past and flame people based on what they found. Spamming here & there like 11-year-olds. And not to mention the grammar mistakes and that unmistakable strong taste of broken English.

Yes, this are the adults from my own country. And they gave me the impression that they are surfing the Net on top of the trees. All of them, in here...

(Thanks to no-wing for that awful link of the era.)

Anyways, after I took a glance on some of the posts, I was frustrated. Frustrated because my fellow countrymen behaved like monkeys in that petition thingy. These are some of the 'shameless things' those fellows did...

(1) SPAM. Yes, you heard me clear & loud. There's this guy who repeated the whole *&^%$#@! sentence in his post, until I had trouble scrolling down the page. I think you can imagine the rest.

(2) We had some idiot guy/girl posted the link of a PICTURE of a girl, INSIDE the signbook. (Even though she's pretty but that doesn't mean she's got brains. I said that because she allowed her pic to be posted on the signbook)

(3) There are people inside who are sensible & wise enough, and they placed their points in the proper way, in proper posts. The problem is that the moment these honorable individuals did that, the others who were mainly composed of MONKEYS started to flame these poor fellows, and calling them "Han Jian" (Traitor of the Han).

I guess there's more, and I don't think I can mention them all. Well, you've got to see how horrible it is, yourself. ;P

1 comment:

no-wing said...

True... we don't fucking care about how you think of Japan. You want to sign the petition or not? Yes? SIgn and leave.