Friday, April 22, 2005

Driving License Drives You Crazy Instead - Part 2

Great. Just GREAT.

Mum received a phone call this evening, and the person at the other side informed my mum that I can take the traffic rules exams tomorrow. Of course this didn't stop my parents (and inside me, lol) for complaining the late info. Mum told her that this weekend I will be busy, therefore I couldn't attend it, and the exams have to be postponed till Monday next week.

If you think Mum is trying to buy time for me to study more, you are so wrong. Dad's factory is having a whole load of tasks and in the same time facing a lack of workers, and I have to (so tempted to put the word "degrade") help out a little tomorrow. There goes my Saturday... T_T

And well, I didn't really give a damn to that exam. All I need is just to make sure I get 42 out of 50 easy-till-you-pass-even-if-you-guessed-them-all correct. And well, what's the point of memorizing the number of objectives of the driver's education scheme, as told by the lecturer ?

Well, let's hope everything goes well, and, uh, hopefully the workload for these 2 days won't exhaust me out... =_="

No comments: