Saturday, April 16, 2005

Tribute to HB1 A 3015

Aye, arigatou-gozaimasu. Thanks for sheltering me for 1 whole academic year, and for serving as my command base for several covert missions.

Well, to repay the 'kindness', maybe I should promote my ex-room. LOL.

Situated at the 3rd floor of the hostel block, the room provides a nice window view for every type of sunset you can imagine. And yeah, it's windy when the windows are opened, even though the room always have a higher temperature for strange reasons.

Because of it's convenience it's was always been used as a storeroom to temporary store some garbage by the clubs and societies that I participate in (until to the extent where I have to abandon some stuff away because my dad's car can't fit them in)

Despite the disadvantage of being the furthest away from the bathroom, it's located near to the kitchen, making the process of cooking instant noodles easier.

And by the way, it was being used as one of my defensive perimeters in a crazy affair. Not to protect me, but to help a friend ward off some unwanted disruption while he rested.

Ah... story time. :P

Well, remember the immature subject which I mentioned in one of the earlier posts? In fact, that's a "SHE". Well, she tried to find my friend (and disturb the sleep he deserved, dammit!), and she made up a lot of lies and persuade me to her see him. Told her he was sleeping but she insists on waking him up and talk to him.

Well, luckily earlier on I locked my key inside, so even though she tried lots of ways to persuade me, I said I can't do anything because my key was inside and my roomies are not in. Seeing that persuading makes no sense, she got even more crazier than before and stormed up to my ex-room (hahahahahaha !!!) with a male friend. Well, I really pity that guy because he was innocent and he's got nothing to do with this stupid affair.

Well, she wanted to get to the door and knocked as loud as she can in order to wake him up, but she couldn't because I stood between her and the door. But even though she retreated, she still didn't admit her defeat and strode away bitterly while screaming about me "NOT BEING A TRUE FRIEND TO THAT GUY INSIDE". Oh well, being the "gentleman" I was, I paid attention to that guy that came up with her instead and apologized to him.

Later on, that brat went down to the canteen and asked (actually, it's her who's manipulating them) some of my pals to come up and to break my perimeter in another way. But well, her tricks aren't a threat to me, and sometimes I'm grateful that I'm a guy and also that I know those guys well, because between guys and guys, we won't try to threaten each other for lame reasons. At least I won that battle with honor and glory, and that guy inside earned his sleep.

Back to my ex-room. Well, I left a piece of "souvenir" there, well, just because my mum's car can't afford the space to bring in home. And I hope the next tenants will take good care of the room, and who know's, they might even bring good use to that souvenir.

Long live HB1 A3015 !!!

No comments: