Friday, April 08, 2005

HAHAHA I'M A PRIZEWINNER WAHAHAHA !!!

In friend's room chatting some stuff in the twilight hours. Suddenly my phone just vibrate uncomfortably in my shorts like a kitten struggling out of my pockets (YACK). Got curious about who will message an ugly ogre like me.

Turns out to be some outstation number. OK, got even more curious so I opened to read it. Oh yeah it's in Chinese , and in fact from China !!!

Says that some LAME organization named CHANG JIANG from CHINA was celebrating it's 10th anniversary and in conjunction of it, they are holding a jackpot for it. WOW HOW SWEET.

Then the plot goes on. It says that I WAS the "1st Class Winner", and I just won 88K (Renminbi?). Asks me to call a certain Ms.Liu via phone, 00861315925. And the stupid fellow who messaged it sent that message 3 times. WHOA his phone bills will be IMPRESSIVE.

Yeah right. If I'm that LUCKY the elephants will soar the sky like ol'Dumbo. Dude, GET REAL.

3 comments:

no-wing said...

Ahaha... Confucius say "there is no free lunch" My dad received a call like that once, said he won a trip to somewhere. Asking how they picked winners, they said they just flipped to a random page on the phonebook... ahaha.

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Ah... sure...

Reminds me of the Nigeria scandals...

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Oh BTW...

There was a case when I was still a kid in secondary school.

I don't know how they managed to get hold of their information, but those bunch of jerks, those pranksters are a real nuisciance in the butt. They called my family in the middle of the night, and falsely-reported that my uncle and his family from S'pore, who were on a Genting trip, that they had met an accident. A quite serious one, they acclaimed, and some of them had already been hospitalized or dead. It gave my family a heavy shock, and it was until my uncle called and we were relieved that they are still safe.